Hello Charles,

CC> I think this is an excellent idea, what the community is particularly
CC> lacking in terms of documentation is examples and usage.  API info is
CC> important, particularly if it's an obscure section, but when I look at a
CC> new library I want to know what it's capable of, and that's what
CC> examples show.

And immediately followed by shaking your head because you can't find
out what the method returns or how the error handling is done -
okay real programmers don't need error handling as long as your
computer has a reset button.

So both are very very necessary for a successful library.
But it still leaves the problem that the book would be around 2000
pages. Some publishes like to hear this. So maybe moving from AW to
Wrox Press may be a solution :-)

--
Best regards,