Hi all,

I've got a little curiosity about defining methods. As far as I know (and
maybe I'm wrong) functions doesn't exist in Ruby... right? Ruby only have
methods.

However, I can do this:

<code>
#!/usr/bin/env ruby

def test
        puts "This is a test"
end

test
</code>

If test is really a method... what class it belongs to? Or is it a function
and I've missed something?

Thank you.

PD: OK, I know, I'm more worried about conceptual point of view that I'd must
be ;-)
--
(o_.'   Imobach GonzáÍez Sosa   imobachgs / softhome.net
//\c{}  imobachgs / step.es       a2419 / dis.ulpgc.es

Juventud, abes que la tuya no es la primera generacióî que anhela una vida
plena de belleza y libertad?
		-- Albert Einstein. (1879-1955) FùÔico alemáÏ.