Wrote "NAKAMURA, Hiroshi" <nahi / keynauts.com>, on Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 11:37:49PM +0900:
> ...but to say the truth, I'm tired of supporting distinguishing
> processors.  Xmlscan will be the first class XML processor of
> the next release of soap4r.
>
> I wish if we had RAXP (JAXP for Ruby).

What about XOM4J? It uses an underlying stream parser to implement the
xml parsing, so should be able to be used to hide the underlying engine.

I really like that it was designed not by looking at one other API, and
thinking "I could do better", but by looking at (and writing a book
about), a number of APIs, then thinking "I can do better".

Cheers,
Sam

--
Sam Roberts <sroberts / certicom.com>