Hi,

_why, have you tried yaml test case in the ruby CVS?

And attached is another test case I haven't added because...
Locate the file as test/yaml/test_marshal.rb in the src dir.

Regards,
// NaHi

require 'test/unit'
require 'yaml'
require File.join(File.dirname(File.expand_path(__FILE__)), '../ruby/marshaltestlib')

module YAML
module Marshal
class TestMarshal < Test::Unit::TestCase
  include MarshalTestLib

  def encode(o)
    o.to_yaml
  end