Hi,

> Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 6:20 PM

> can't we add a link checker to RAA that from time to time verifies
> that a site is still alive ?

Interesting.  Could be added the feature to RAA after replacing
current implementation (this replace is for RAA DB's reliability
so I don't have a plan to add new features... it's a plan though).

When a robot detected site lost, what should RAA do?

> And whats about a mirror service, maybe a simple running wget so that
> we still have access to the projects data even if the project owner

http://freepan.org/ project is the one though I don't know the
project status.

Regards,
// NaHi