On Mar 12, 2004, at 12:33 PM, Thomas E Enebo wrote:

>   This version also boasts improved results in rubicon passing nearly
> 100 more tests which translates into about 800 more assertions.  Here
> is
> a test summary:

Did you checkout rubicon from its new home on rubyforge?  It's been
updated quite a bit since the last version from the Ruby CVS
repository.  We've moved it here temporarily to try to bring it update
to date with Ruby 1.8.* and Test::Unit.  It's in pretty good shape but
needs the kinks worked out on a variety of different platforms.

Anyone who cares to check it out from CVS and give it a go, please do
and send in your results.

http://rubyforge.org/projects/rubytests

Chad