Hmm

This is kinda reminiscent of the flame war I encountered on the Gnome mailing
list where one alpha release of gnome was announced as

Gnome 2.5.x "and a pair of testicles" is out!

Though there were many for-against arguments, I thought it was quite a useless
argument (but then again, it _was_ a flame war =D ).

Anyhoo, I did re-think it and well decide against it.

Cheers!
Archit

P.S. hmm, moobs, hmm. maybe for the 0.2 release =D