Hello,

According to ri, Dir.glob returns false when invoked with a block:

-------------------------------------------------------------- Dir::glob
     Dir.glob( string, [flags] ) => array
     Dir.glob( string, [flags] ) {| filename | block }  => false

My observation is that it would be much more useful if the block form
also returned an array, consisting of each filename modified by the
block. I ran into this today and found I had to use the non-block form
with Array#collect.

Is there a good reason for this method being the way it is?

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | You must've hit the wrong anykey.
System Administrator        |