Yep, that is exactly what is happeing to me.

I just used the mod_ruby Apache module.

These lines at the top of an *.rbx file work for me:

r  =  Apache.request
r.content_type = "text/html"
r.send_http.header

-----

Optionally, you could also add "rbx" to your "apache-mime.types" file like
this:

text/html    html htm rbx

-----

Your could use "mod_mime_magic" and it will most likely detect it as
text/html.

-----

You can change the DefaultType in httpd2.conf like this:

DefaultType = text/html

This is probably the least desirable.

-----

Later,

Dr. Ephemeron

news:20040306061654.25970.qmail / web13503.mail.yahoo.com...