My tutorial is all done in Ruby:

http://pine.fm/LearnToProgram/

In fact, you can see the code for it at:

http://pine.fm/LearnToProgram/?ShowTutorialCode=true

It's not terribly interactive, but it does actually run the example scripts
(and does the syntax coloring), capturing their output and sticking it in
the page.

Nothing too fancy; I'm pretty low-tech.  :)

We are also using Ruby to build our family picture site, and we have been
loving that:

http://pine.fm/FamilyPictures/

It, too, is just one big script.  As I am a Ruby programmer (and most
certainly *not* an html... uh, html-maker) I never use eruby or anything
like that for inlining ruby; I like to keep the html as out of my way as I
can.

Anyway, in both cases I have been quite pleased.  Hey, it's Ruby!  :)

Chris