Joe Mason wrote:

>According to http://use.perl.org/articles/04/02/29/2124204.shtml, Parrot
>0.1.0 is out, and the top new feature is:
>
>"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... objects!"
>
>(and the second is "Huge documentation overhaul", which is also good for
>porting efforts.)
>
>So this would be a good time to restart the Ruby port.  I'm quite
>interested in helping, although I have about five other projects on the
>back burner which I promised I'd finish before starting something new...

I've recently started a rubyforge project to do just this. At the moment
the focus is to extend the current parsers that are available in order
to build up an AST which can be used.

The project is at http://rubyforge.org/projects/cardinal/

and there is a mailing list at cardinal-devel / rubyforge.org

--
Mark Sparshatt