  HTTP/1.1 200 OK
  Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 05:56:14 GMT
  Server: Apache/2.0.48 (Fedora)
  Connection: close
  Transfer-Encoding: chunked

  1c3b

  Last-modified: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

My setup:
  ruby 1.8.1 (2004-02-28)
  httpd 2.0.48-1.2
  mod_ruby 1.1.2
  rublog lastest CVS version[1]

My httpd.conf:
  <IfModule mod_ruby.c>
    RubyRequire apache/ruby-run

    <Files *.rbx>
      SetHandler ruby-object
      RubyHandler Apache::RubyRun.instance
      RubyAddPath /home/aaa/apps/rublog/rublog
      Options ExecCGI
    </Files>
  </IfModule>

  Alias /blog "/home/aaa/docs/blog/cgi/rublog.rbx"

For now I'll go back to running rublog as a cgi script.

Regards,
Rob

[1] To prevent a security error when running rublog I had to change
line 168 of FileEntries.rb from:
    Dir.glob(File.join(entry_dir.full_name, "*")).each do |filename|
to:
    file_pattern = File.join(entry_dir.full_name, "*")
    file_pattern.untaint
    Dir.glob(file_pattern).each do |filename|