On Mar 5, 2004, at 11:09 AM, Marek Janukowicz wrote:
> I am proud to announce new release of SWS web development library.
[...]
> Home page - http://www.starware.one.pl/software/sws/index.html
> Tarball URL -
> http://www.starware.one.pl/software/download/sws/sws-latest.tar.gz

I'm just about to embark upon a large application, and am very
interested in checking this out.

I'm especially impressed that you have released it not only with
reasonably complete RDoc documentation, but a user guide and tutorial,
too! (Proper documentation seems to be one of the biggest barriers I'm
having when evaluating various fledgling Ruby-based web frameworks.)

Thanks muchly for your work...feedback soon! :)
--