--gQt10JDuGyDb0HQ5

After studying Masatoshi SEKI's translated Rinda::Ring description, the
Rinda examples in Ruby's examples directory, and the Rinda sources, I
discovered that Rinda is super easy to use!

So I wrote this little write-up on how to use it:

http://segment7.net/ruby-code/drb/rinda/

My one complaint with Rinda::RingFinger is that there's not a quick
method to grab a service from the RingServer.  Something like this would
be a nice addition (untested):

class Rinda::RingFinger

  ##
  # Fetch +service+ or return nil if the named service is not found.
  def self.find_service(service)
    tuple =3D primary.read [:name, service, nil, nil]
    return tuple.nil? ? nil : tuple[2]

--=20
All messages signed with fingerprint:
FEC2 57F1 D465 EB15 5D6E  7C11 332A 551C 796C 9F04

--gQt10JDuGyDb0HQ5