On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 12:25:42PM +0900, David Garamond wrote:
> Since Ruby forbid _Foo, what is the convention for internal class/method
> name? Currently I use Foo_, but I wonder what other people use.

What do you mean by "internal"?  A class that shouldn't be accessed by
classes other than the one you are writing (that is, it is an
implementation detail)?

If I write a class, I tend to expect to re-use it, so I rarely do this.
But if I do write a class that other code shouldn't have access to, I
have been known to put it in a class variable:

  class Foo
    @@bar = Class.new
    @@bar.class_eval do
      def foo