Hi all,

This is a summary of ruby-dev mailing list.

[ruby-dev:23017] Oniguruma 2.2.0

  K. Kosako released a new version of Oniguruma. Major changes are
  added capture status check reported by [ruby-dev:20224] and support
  for new encodings, ISO-8859-9, ISO-8859-10, ISO-8859-13, ISO-8859-14
  and ISO-8859-16.  Now you can get it from Kosako's web page,
  http://www.geocities.jp/kosako1/oniguruma/ .

  Kosako, matz and I are planning to merge the new Oniguruma into
  Ruby source tree.  With help from Akinori MUSHA, we are talking how
  to merge them without change conflicts and divergence of source
  files.

[ruby-dev:23079] enable-install-rdoc

  From a report that ri fails by Errno:ENOENT exception, Nobu Nakada
  checked all ruby codes and fixed bugs due to change of system()'s
  return value.
  By recent changes, now system() raises an exception when the
  execution is failed, instead of returning false.

- For previous issues, visit ruby-dev summary index:
      http://i.loveruby.net/en/ruby-dev-summary.html

Kazuo Saito <ksaito / uranus.dti.ne.jp>