From: Andrew Walrond [mailto:andrew / walrond.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 7:41 AM
To: ruby-talk ML
Cc: ml-rubyx / rubyx.org
Subject: Re: [ANN] Rubyx OS (Ruby oriented linux distro)

On Tuesday 02 Mar 2004 22:57, Andrew Walrond wrote:

> Thanks! I've submitted a short piece about Rubyx to Slashdot, entitled
> "Rubyx OS - a testament to the power of ruby?". I hope they post it :)

Spot the missing '?' in the slashdot article? It was only just pointed out
me. My intention, to offer it up as a point for discussion, was thus changed
to quite a forceful boast. Its seems the slashdot poster messed up the cut n
paste. Oh well; shit happens. :)

So, 26Gb of downloads and not one question so far.... Has anybody tried
installing it ???  Do do do do (twighlight zone music)...