Hi,

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:56:05 +0900
Clifford Heath <cjh-nospam / nospaManagesoft.com> wrote:

> Masao Mutoh wrote:
> > Use "toggled" signal.
>
> Thanks. I had tried this, but without having found the samples I didn't
> get it right. I dived in too deep, too soon :-). The sample applications
> are great - just what I needed.
>
> They do have a few problems on Windows XP though. For example:
> * Lots of warnings about missing fonts (can these be disabled?)

This is a GTK+ issue. I don't know how to be disable it.
You can get other gtk application like gtk-demo
If you can set font properties correctly, the message will be not shown.

> * Open Stock Item and Icon browser. Down-arrow many times to
>    change the icon. After 40-50 times, the program crashes.

This is a known bug and have alreday fixed on CVS.

> * Open "Images". It starts to draw, then crashes in "close" with
>    "Unrecognised image file format".
> * "Pixbufs" demo instantly chucks an exception in find_file

Hmm. they seem environment problem. I'll try to fix it.

> * "Item Factory" demo doesn't work (Alt key not detected perhaps?)

Try "Alt + F". In my environment(Windows2000) it works fine.

> * "Size Group" doesn't seem to show anything, should it?

It works on Linux box. It seems environment problem, too.
I'll try to fix it.

> * "Change Display" seems to be only an X thing. Does Gtk detect
>    multi-screen Windows desktops?

I'm not sure.
But I think gtk-demo is not suitable for Windows environment.
It's just demo.

> Looks like these probably all work under X, just need debugging with
> Windoze.

Agreed. But my main development environment is a Linux box.
And I don't have enough time ...
So I can't support windows well. We'll welcome any help.

--
.:% Masao Mutoh<mutoh / highway.ne.jp>