Ferenc,

Thanks for posting your troubles in Ruby - you speak my mind!

In addition, I have been trying to find a decent GUI toolkit. Fox looks
nice, but nobody has heard of it outside of Ruby it seems. I used GTK, and
the Ruby implementation does not work well, and it is a bear to install
Glade. My little app
(http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~laza/Software/multimedia_html_links/)
crashes from time to time, which tells me that Ruby-GNOME2 is not ready
for business.

--
-Laza
http://lazax.com/blog