There are a few nice sentences about the greatness of Java in the
article that made me smile. Including the following:

"Non-Java application developers will have a chance to be exposed with
Java technologies while developing in their favorate langauges, and
possibly upgrade themselves to Java programming."

Aheum... I don't necessarly see how switching to Java is an "upgrade"...

Anyway, it could be interesting to have an easy and performant way to
access Java libraries.

Guillaume.