Hey

Charles Hixson <charleshixsn / earthlink.net> writes:

> Jason Voegele wrote:
>
> >On Monday 23 February 2004 01:26 pm, Martin Hart wrote:
> >
> >>what's happened to ruby-gtk?  I have looked in RAA and rubyforge but I
> >>can't find it.  Am I missing something?
> >>
> >It's now part of the Ruby-GNOME2 project.
> >	http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/
> >
> A word of warning, however.  SourceForge lists that project as being
> "pre-Alpha", and experiments seem to bear that out.

I would strongly disagree. The bindings are pretty stable (imho). Maybe docs
are lacking (but I don't care, since I have quite a bit of experience in Gtk+)
I am already writing 3 apps which are turning out pretty stable. And with the
upcoming 0.9.0 release, some more goodies are coming.

Cheers!
Archit