Smalltalk is allready capable in all these respects.

It's just not ''used'' that way.

Lets just say that the addition of Relationship classes, their
instantiations in Connection objects, which only respond to
disconnect, and the use of a Schema are all that required.

The rest is material but not as important as ''using'' Smalltalk the
way it was __meant__ to be used.

-Charles-A