It is with great pleasure that I introduce DRbFire 0.1.0 to the world.
Thanks go to Masatoshi SEKI for DRb, the most intuitive, best-factored
distributed object library I've ever had the pleasure of using.

What is it?
===========
The DRb Firewall Protocol, or DRbFire, is a DRb protocol that allows
easy bidirectional communication in the presence of a firewall.

What does that mean, really?
============================
It means that you can write cool little DRb clients, distribute them
far and wide, and then communicate with them bidirectionally regardless
of whether they sit behind a firewall or not. Bidirectional means that
the server can make calls to the client just the same as the client
makes calls to the server.

How does it work?
=================
Basically it causes the client to initiate all connections, even server
to client connections. Read the source for more details.

How do I use it?
================
First, you'll need to know how to use DRb. Once you do, check out the
DRbFire documentation - all of the ease of use is laid out there.
Samples are also included to help you get going.

Where can I check it out?
Documentation: http://drbfire.rubyforge.org/
Download: http://rubyforge.org/projects/drbfire/

If you have any more questions, just drop me an email and I'll do my
best to answer them.

Enjoy,

Nathaniel
Terralien, Inc.