On 2004-02-25 03:36:51 +0900, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> |Note that ruby is the only major open source project which has a
> moderately attractive leader. :) |Another plus for ruby! :)
>
> Thanks.  But I think Guido is a good looking guy, and Larry is .. well
> .. Larry IS VERY ATTRACTIVE any way.

That way you guys will never make it into the quiz:

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

At least unless we can't find some attractive serial killers as well...

--
Why? I came into this game for the action, the excitement. Go anywhere, travel
light, get in, get out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone. Now they got the