On Tuesday, February 24, 2004, 7:04:48 AM, Sean wrote:

> han.holl / pobox.com (Han Holl) wrote in message
> news:<b93fa83f.0402220318.34dae140 / posting.google.com>...
>> Hi,
>>
>> The following program:
>> produces:
>>
>> <item rnum='1'/>
>> <item rnum='1:abc'/>
>>
>> Is this correct? I would have expected only the first item to be returned.

> Nope.  That's a bug.  Thanks for finding that; in the future, you
> might want to post the bug to the REXML bug page; I'm not reliable
> about reading this newsgroup.

REXML is distributed with Ruby, so you'll never be able to prevent
people from posting issues here, and nor should you.  The only
reasonable process that can mitigate your lack of full attention to
this forum (which I'm not criticising) is to ask somebody else to keep
an eye out for you.

That, or set a mail/NG filter that copies messages matching /rexml/i to a
separate folder :)

Cheers,
Gavin