----- Original Message -----
From: "Ruby Tuesday" <rubytuezdayz / yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.ruby
To: "ruby-talk ML" <ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: Puzzling... no longer

> John, would you mind sharing what you did. And if possible, perhaps the
> binaries for mod_ruby/eruby and its related static library(if needed). I'd
> love to see it working on Apache2/Mod_ruby/Eruby/Ruby-1.8.1
>
> Thanks

I've zipped up my build directory both binaries and the source and put it here:
ftp://wizards.kicks-ass.net

You have to manually copy the mod_ruby.so to your apache modules directory
and everything in libs/apache to somewhere in your ruby search list.
It was compiled under Windows XP SP1 with VC++ 6.0 using Apache 2.0.48
for ruby-mswin32-1.8.1-11

--
J. Lambert