I'm putting together a web page comparing Ruby to Python, and I need
some good examples showing off the advantages of Ruby.  I'm new to
Ruby, so all I've been able to do so far is pick some examples from
the Programming Ruby book, and do a Google search on "compare ruby
python".   What I've found is way out-of-date.

Take a look at http://userlinux.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RubyPython  This
is part of the UserLinux project, a new Linux distribution that I hope
will pick up where Red Hat left off, and be easier to install than
Debian.  Python is our chosen "primary" scripting language, but there
are many participants who are also interested in Ruby.

Thanks for your help.

-- David MacQuigg