Quoting Phil Tomson <ptkwt / aracnet.com>:

> OK, I've finally joined the world of MacOS X.  (It's good to be here:)
>
> I want to quickly port some existing Ruby/Tk apps.  I noticed that there
> is an Aqua Version of Tk on the Apple downloads site.  Would that work, or
> should I just get the X-Windows version.

Wow, I didn't know about the Aqua version, but I unless it turns out to be
bug-ridden, I would unquestionably use that one instaed of the X-Windows
version. X-Windows on OS X works well, but they look, well, X-Windows-ish.
If the Aqua version is anything like the Java version of Cocoa, you'd be
hard-pressed to tell the difference between a native OS X app and a TCL-
driven one.

BTW, where's the link to the Aqua version?

--
jason

:wq
This mail sent using ToadMail -- Web based e-mail @ ToadNet