> The following works for me:
>
> #!C:/ruby/bin/ruby.exe
> print "Content-type: text/html\n\n"   <<<<<
> print  "1st line "
> print  "2nd line "
> print  "3rd line "

The above works for me as well on both IE6 and Mozilla. But try to change
the header to the following:

> #!C:/ruby/bin/ruby.exe
> print "Content-type: text/plain\n\n"     <<<<<<<
> print  "1st line "
> print  "2nd line "
> print  "3rd line "

Again, both method works with Mozilla. So, I am begining to think that IE is
mis-behaving! Unfortunately, this is the basic RFC for header.
 Please confirm.

Thanks

news:4038C68E.8010805 / midsouth.rr.com...