Hi Osuka, unfortunately I have no say in what browser to use - I'm stuck
with IE and MS-Windoze.

Reading from the reply, it seems that IE6 has a little bug with header
text/plain. Have anyone encounter that issues? Try to use text/plain and put
some reqular text afterward. It works fine with Mozilla but not with IE.
Thanks

"Osuka Adartse" <rocioestradacastaneda / prodigy.net.mx> wrote in message
news:40370FC0.4000608 / prodigy.net.mx...
> Ruby Tuesday wrote:
> > Hi Osuka, yes you are right. I'm using IE6.  I'm still puzzled.
> >
> > Yes, I'm familiar with eruby. I'd rather to use mod_ruby and eruby if I
can.
> > But since I could not find mswin32 binaries for mod_ruby for quite
> > sometimes, I had to use the CGI method. Perhaps if you can tell me where
> > get mswin32 version of the latest eruby/mod_ruby for Ruby 1.8.1 and
Apache

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/languages/ruby/binaries/mswin32/ext/eruby-1.0.4-i386-mswin32-1.8.zip

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/languages/ruby/binaries/mingw/1.8/ext/eruby-1.0.5-i386-mingw32-1.8.tar.gz