> One way around the problem is to change the extension from .rb to
> cgi or remove the extension.  Apache2 will execute the script based on the
> shebang line.
Well, the same problem appears with Perl(.pl) as well. Anyone has the same
issues. The header "Content-type: text/plain \r\n\r\n" gives me so much
grief in IE6.

> mod_ruby works only on Apache 1.x
I'd love to run mod_ruby which is running in my Linux Redhat 9 but now I
have to use the windows server, I'm stuck --- can't find mod_ruby/eruby
binaries for mswin32 version. Anyone compiled that already? Please share.
Thanks

news:001901c3f846$25288ec0$0200000a / agamemnon...