On Feb 20, 2004, at 7:44 PM, Ruby Tuesday wrote:

> Hi Osuka, yes you are right. I'm using IE6.  I'm still puzzled.
> <snip>
> PS: I downloaded Mozilla and test it. It all work out! So, what's the
> deal
> with IE6?

If I understand right, when IE gets a text/plain file, It assumes it's
not really plaintext, and tries to open it as if you had double-clicked
the file. This would be peculiar to IEWin, I believe.

Now, I don't have anything running windows around here, so I can't test
this solution, but:

When I installed mod_ruby with my Apace installation, the Apache config
code that I snipped from a webpage gave ruby executables a ".rbx"
extension rather than ".rb". Perhaps if you change your httpd.conf to
accept both extensions... then rename your text/plain example to use
the ".rbx" extension. I suspect that that would solve the problem.

Good luck!

-Mark