Jon A. Lambert wrote:

> Do you know what the difference is between erb.rb and eruby.exe?
> Is it just that eruby is compiled or are there additional features?
>
> --
> J. Lambert
Good question, I haven't used erb before, short and honest answer: not
really, I don't.

AFAIK both embed Ruby, using the taskmanager I noticed that a page that
uses erb calls ruby.exe, but if is an eruby page it calls itself. Maybe
someone who really knows will answer. Note the description of ERB: "ERB
is an implementation of eRuby (embedded ruby)".

ps: I just remembered that one "web app" that I installed, uses erb (I
thought it was eruby cgi, but no, it's Ruby+cgi+ERB) maybe You would
want to take a look at it, in sourceforge or RAA look for Tdiary.