Ruby Tuesday wrote:
> Hi Osuka, yes you are right. I'm using IE6.  I'm still puzzled.
>
> Yes, I'm familiar with eruby. I'd rather to use mod_ruby and eruby if I can.
> But since I could not find mswin32 binaries for mod_ruby for quite
> sometimes, I had to use the CGI method. Perhaps if you can tell me where to
> get mswin32 version of the latest eruby/mod_ruby for Ruby 1.8.1 and Apache
> 2.0.48, I'll take that route.
In the msg 92598 is link to mod_ruby binaries, but I didn't managed to
make'em work, but eruby is good enough for me.

> Much Appreciated.
>
> PS: I downloaded Mozilla and test it. It all work out! So, what's the deal
> with IE6?
uh? bad design? not following standards? whatever, I just know that IE
is a risk so I just don't use it(besides tabbed browsing is addictive).
> "Osuka Adartse" <rocioestradacastaneda / prodigy.net.mx> wrote in message
> news:4036BD4F.1070601 / prodigy.net.mx...
>

>>Eruby at http://modruby.net/
>>
>>look up msg id 92598 to see my setup 2.0.47 + 1.8.1
>>http://www.ruby-talk.org/ruby/ruby-talk/index.shtml
look there(msg id)

*Hint* always look on Ruby mirrors for binaries, latest eruby is 1.0.5.

second AFAIK(or remember) Mingw32 binaries can be used with
MSWIN(pragprog) so maybe you want to give it try(is newer and the dl is
small 59kb)

I guess You're using the pragprog version? then:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/languages/ruby/binaries/mswin32/ext/eruby-1.0.4-i386-mswin32-1.8.zip

If you want to try the mingw bins then:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/languages/ruby/binaries/mingw/1.8/ext/eruby-1.0.5-i386-mingw32-1.8.tar.gz

have fun ;-)