Hi Osuka, yes you are right. I'm using IE6.  I'm still puzzled.

Yes, I'm familiar with eruby. I'd rather to use mod_ruby and eruby if I can.
But since I could not find mswin32 binaries for mod_ruby for quite
sometimes, I had to use the CGI method. Perhaps if you can tell me where to
get mswin32 version of the latest eruby/mod_ruby for Ruby 1.8.1 and Apache
2.0.48, I'll take that route.

Much Appreciated.

PS: I downloaded Mozilla and test it. It all work out! So, what's the deal
with IE6?
news:4036BD4F.1070601 / prodigy.net.mx...