why the lucky stiff <ruby-talk / whytheluckystiff.net> wrote in message news:<40327236.9000301 / whytheluckystiff.net>...
> Greetings.  Man, I'm giddy about this announcement.  My blood is visibly
> pulsing.
>
> On Nov. 11, 2003, during RubyConf 2003, I kinda mentioned a major
> project of mine that I believed would "change the Ruby world
> significantly." [1]  Well, we'll see about that.  Sorry if that was a
> bit pompous, but I'll let you be the judge of that.

Wow... cool stuff. I'm gonna have to make sure I have plenty of chunky
bacon around while I'm programming in Ruby, from now on.

One request though... the text doesn't wrap to the width of the
browser window. The line length is fixed, forcing you to size the
browser to a certain minimum width if you don't want to get a
horizontal scroll bar. It seems a lot of web sites do that these days,
and it's a pet peeve of mine. I don't want to have to make my browser
wide enough to wallpaper my house just to read the site without
horizontal scrolling. :-)