At Wed, 10 Jan 2001 02:12:59 +0900,
Aleksi Niemelwrote:
> In the mean time I'd like to note you can see the sources at CVS at
>
>   http://www.ruby-lang.org/~knu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/

Thanks for introducing that site to everyone.  In fact I've been
maintaining that version of cvsweb.cgi, and always having a strong
urge to kill it and rewrite in Ruby... especially when someone incited
me to do it: "Hey, why on earth do you still stick with Perl when
you've enough shown your faith in Ruby?" ;)

But you know, the philosophy of Ruby doesn't allow me to waste time
and energy doing such a painful task. :>

> It's beyond me if this service is going to stay or go, but at least it works
> now (and is much nicer than command line :).

It's done now.  I wrote a Japanese announcement in [ruby-dev:12018],
and will write and post the English version in a few days.  For
non-Japanese speakers, try skimming though [ruby-dev:12018] and catch
URLs and command lines to get physical info for the time being.  For
committers, please wait your commits until you read my annoucement
because it will describe some simple and important rules for
committers.

Thanks,

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"We're only at home when we're on the run, on the wing, on the fly"