Bob wrote:
> http://www.sourcebeat.com/index.jsp
>
> It would be great to get a "Ruby Live" book going. I like the idea of
> having a book in PDF format that gets updated continually. It would be
> an ever evolving book on the goodness of Ruby.

As far as I read on that site, it's about $30 per book per year. If I
participated in writing an open source book about Ruby, I'd rather do
that for free (as in free beer ;-) [but I would accept being paid for it
.... :-D ]. However there's the pickaxe book already, which is exellent
(both both the English edition right in 2001, and the German edition
when it was 'on sale' at the local book store - and I use the e-dition
quite a lot)

Happy Rubying

Stephan