On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 01:10:02 +0900, Thomas Adam wrote:

>  --- "Ara.T.Howard" <Ara.T.Howard / noaa.gov> wrote:
>
> Could your signature please be elided from this list... it basically
> accounts for 25% of your over all mail.

I do like your sense of humour, your reply is only 20% of your signature.

For people who like a long signature, they can put it in an page on a web
site and give the URL in their signature.

--
Harpo : my signature is only 6 bytes length ! But I already planned to put
it on an html page on the web to reduce bandwhith use.