Alright so I know that RDoc does syntax highlighting on ruby code if you
view each code block, and I know that you can use the top frames to
switch around between files, but has anyone written a pretty print ruby
to html converter that does nice things like link all the in project
functions?  That way if you call a function inside one method it will
jump you to that method, or if you require a library it will jump you to
that library, etc?  This would be kind of nice in RDoc, but mostly it
would be nice for a good way to read code others have written.  I know I
have seen similar stuff used on say the C code for the linux kernel, but
    it would be a nice way to peruse code in say rubyforge or RAA.

On another, similar note, what pretty print to printer packages exist
that do syntax highlighting of ruby?  I gather enscript should have a
module for it, not quite sure how to use that, I'm used to using a2ps,
and haven't notice a highlighter for that thus far.  Suggestions?

Charles Comstock