On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 07:49:58AM +0900, Gavin Kistner wrote:
> Seriously, are you referring to the site's transmission speed (which
> should be relatively speedy) or the loading of the 60k TOC frame?

I'm using Mozilla and the loading of the TOC frame does take about 10
seconds on my P3/850.  Once it's loaded, navigation is quick, so I don't
think this is a problem.

One minor nit: the background isn't set in the main frame, so on my
browser it comes out grey.  This would be fine if the TOC frame were
also using the default background color, but as it is I get one frame
white and one frame grey.

Paul