On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:02:08 +0000 (UTC), jimhill / swcp.com (Jim Hill)
wrote:

>Paper's cheap, time isn't.  You're right that the printed/bound book
>would be much nicer (I'm assuming it doesn't have "Figure not available"
>sprinkled liberally throughout).  Ah, well...time to schlep the files
>over to my buddy's place (he has a color laser that does duplex) and
>take a few dollars' value off the "things you owe me for" ledger.

Let me take this opportunity to gently remind everybody that the best
way to encourage book publishers to publish new books about Ruby or
new editions of existing books about Ruby is by spending money on
books about Ruby at our favorite book store or web site.

Now back to our regular programming...