Hi, I reresend this message.

> Hi Alex,
>
> Just some ideas for the web page to get you started.
> Let's go with a "mission statement" (ack!) and some
> bio information (including your own).  Park and
> Shashank, if you're willing please send some bio
> information to Alex as well for the web page. :)
>
> Dan
>
> Project Goals
> =============
> The goal of this project is to make Ruby an excellent
> choice for developing on the Win32 platform.  Ruby has
> lagged behind Perl and, especially, Python in the
> Win32 arena.  We intend to not only equal Perl and
> Python in terms of Win32 development viability, but
> surpass them both in terms of a superior API and
> additional packages.
>
> Bio: Daniel J. Berger (Project Leader)
> ======================================
> Originally a student of Classical History, Daniel
> Berger became a computer programmer when he joined the
> US Air Force in late 1995 where he learned ADA, C and
> Perl.  After getting out of the military in 1999, he
> eventually found a job working for US West (now Qwest)
> as a Perl/Tk programmer.  He eventally discovered Ruby
> in 2001 or so, and has been enamored ever since.
>
> These days Daniel spends most of his time developing
> production support applications using Ruby, along with
> a healthy dose of Oracle database interaction.
>
> Daniel has numerous packages on the RAA as well as a
> few Perl modules on CPAN.

I will intruduce myself.

I was born before one year of the Apollo 11 missoin.

I started computer programming in 1983 with BASIC on 8bit machine.

I have become interested in languages both human and computer languages.

I specialized in physics at the university in 1987.

I have studied several human languages like English, French, German,
Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Latin in my college days.

But I cannot speak fluently any of them :)

Besides, I also have studied several programming languages like Assembly,
Pascal, C, C++, BASIC, Prolog, FORTRAN, COBOL, Ada, Modula, Smalltalk etc
during my college life.

I found a job at a small company called HANGANG Systems after graduation.

Since then going through some companies I learned by experience various
environments: Windows, Linux, SUN, HP, DEC, Oracle, Informix, SQL, Motif,
Apache, PHP, ASP, Java etc.

I took part in Korean broadcasting satellite control system coworked with
ETRI and a company Teltek located at Vancouver,Canada in 1995.

I developed the Ozone Monitoring and Alarming System for Korean Ministry of
Environment in 1998.

I met Ruby accidentally at computer magazine in 2000.

I made some solutions with Ruby in company such as real-time meta search
engine, doname name whois query, calendar system conversion, web auto
scripting.

I contribued for Ruby community with a little extension libraries like
wxRuby, PCRE, win32-popen etc.

Now I'm working at a small company called INDI Systems, Inc.
(http://www.indi-tech.com/default.asp)

Edit for your purpose. :)

Regards,

Park Heesob