Gavin Kistner wrote:

> Charles Comstock wrote:
>
>> Looks really nice, unfortuneatly I can only get it to render in IE,
>> Mozilla Firebird seems to dislike it.  I have javascript enabled, is
>> this is a bug?
>

> It may have been at the time. It now should be rendering perfectly in
> Mozilla and Safari, and 'well-enough' in IE.

I'm running mozilla firebird .7, and it still has trouble.  I shoudln't
have said it wouldn't render actually, but when you click on the link it
says "ERROR! Cannot find object for Sync" in a javascript error.  It
links fine in IE, but firebird doesn't seem to like it.  I plan on
updating to .8 soon, so that might fix it, but .7 shouldn't have any
particular problem with javascript.

Charles Comstock