Hello Armin,

AR> I am pretty unbiased where it is.
AR> If we could get a conference room for free there and if possible find
AR> a not too expensive hotel or any other accomodation close
AR> to it, it would be a big plus.

AR> Let's wait and see where people would be coming from.

AR> Berlin is pretty much north-east of Germany, but on
AR> the other hand is closer to Poland and any other
AR> Eastern European country. Would anybody from
AR> there come?

I doubt this. But Berlin has one of the cheapest accomodation in germany,
24 hours bars and a lot of entertainment and is maybe interesting for
non-german people who wants to combine a conference with a short holiday trip
(there are flights London <-> Berlin for 19 Euro).

I left the TU-Berlin a few years ago but i'm very sure that it's not a
problem to get a room for free. And the TU is really in the heart of
Berlin.

--
Best regards,