Do they have the mswin32 version of RMagick? They mention to have the cygwin
version but how do I mix and match between mswin32 ruby and cygwin RMagick?

I do have a development Linux server in the same machine with my Windows
Development. I have to use the windows for my day jobs and use it
exclusively. Perhaps if there are  the mswin32 version of all Ruby related
apps would be convenience for beginer such as myself.

Thanks

news:20040208220720.GA98015 / goof.com...