Gavin Sinclair <gsinclair / soyabean.com.au> wrote:
> On Saturday, February 7, 2004, 1:06:19 AM, Martin wrote:
>
> > OK feel free to call me an idiot here, but what versions of
> > html-parser and htmltools are you running?
>
> I got my stuff from http://bike-nomad.com/ruby/ and its linked
> resources.

Which makes me think a useful feature for a packaging system would be
some way to track the currency of a package, maybe with a "last
certified current" metadata field that gets regularly updated even if
nothing in the package actually changes. That way, if you're the
maintainer, you update it say once a day, whereas if you've mirrored
someone else's package, you don't change it at all.

martin