shasckaw wrote:

> Thansk for the link, it looks interesting but it is perhaps too complex
> for what I intend to do. But I can give it a try... well, I'd be happy
> to try it but there isn't any files in the package, and project activity
> is near to death. I'll try to get more info about it, but I haven't much
> hope.

Now, I know the truth, I had a bug with my archive manager that's why I
couldn't look into the package. I didn't think it could be my archive
manager because I never had such problems before. I must tell the
package is a little weird, with the extension "tgz.gz" or "tgz.tar".
Well, no matter all this, now I can use it and that's a good new. BTW
the develloper of robjectteams told me he doesn't use the CVS, so it's
normal that it is empty.

Lio