Dave Thomas wrote:

> The '*' from the nested list should be underneath the first character of
> the text of it's parent:
>
> * line one
>   * nested one
>   * nested two
> * line two
It finally works, thanks!

>> The docs on rdoc doesn't help, is this a bug?
>> If not how should I do? Can someone help me?
>

> There's an example in the README:
>
> 1. Lists are typed as indented paragraphs with:
>    * a '*' or '-' (for bullet lists)
>    * a digit followed by a period for
>      numbered lists
>    * an upper or lower case letter followed
>      by a period for alpha lists.
I've read it but I must tell I haven't understood it was just a matter
of column alignement. I use wscite for editing ruby and it doesn't align
columns excepted for tabulations. It makes the use of rdoc nested list a
little bit uneasy. If rdoc could also allow nested lists with the use of
tabulations in addition to the column alignement way, it would certainly
help me, and all the ones like me. What do you think about that proposition?

Cheers,
Lio