On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 04:01:09 +0900, Lothar Scholz
<mailinglists / scriptolutions.com> wrote:

>You are the only one talking with you in this thread. Do you really
>think that someone else will do your job ? Do it for free ?

Hmm, that's the third or fifth message I am reading from you today,
and they all were negative and/or rude. You don't seem to like Ruby or
its community much. Someone asked you, in another thread, if you are a
troll. I believe the question was on target.

>Yes, no doubt, i'm not an open source fan.

Quite apparently not one of decent manners, either.

M.